Sunday, March 22, 2015

Sunday Inspiration- Not Alone

As I have mentioned a few times I am getting ready to make a big life change- turning 40 in June, moving closer to family and contemplating a career change (for sure a job change though)- okay maybe more than one life change :)

Anyway, this song has been on repeat in my playlist and I wanted to share (this is where I wish I could sing).  The biblical truth in the words (straight from Isaiah 43) are full of promise- promises that, in this time where fear is trying to take over, I am NEVER alone- He goes before me- I truly can rest in that!



I love this part of the song: 
In the midst of deep sorrow
I see Your light is breaking through 
The dark of night will not overtake me
I am pressing into You
Lord, You fight my every battle
And I will not fear


1 comment:

Bill (cycleguy) said...

Sort of slow for me. LOL But I like the words. It is good to know we are not alone.