1. I strive to live my life for Christ- in today's crazy, chaotic world it's not always easy to do so. In fact, taking a stand can lead to persecution but it's what I am called to do.
2. I strive to live a life of integrity. My students know that I may tolerate and give second chances pretty easily but there are two things I won't tolerate- bullying and lying. If I lose my integrity, I end up losing a lot more than that.
5. I am a teacher. Right now, I am a teacher of small children (and some days don't feel all that great of one). I would eventually like to take my teaching into a larger scale and teach adults in both one on one and group settings about nutrition and how to live healthy lives.
6. I am loyal. If you are my friend or family- I will stand by you. I may not always like the circumstances or the path being taken but I will support you. (the downside of this is that I also get hurt really easily when that trust is broken or betrayed)
and a bonus (because I can...)
7. I never give up. I am not happy with where I am because of gaining my weight back. However, I KNOW I CAN do it and I WILL do it. I am in the process of making a plan to get back on track :)
So, there you- 6 things I like about myself. What are some traits you like about yourself?