Decided to make this a much lighter post today since my last two have been a bit "heavier" and I have added some new tunes to my playlist and decided it was time for an end of the summer playlist update! I should add that I have changed some things- I am no longer running with my headphones- I still play the music but I just listen to it out loud. I am trying to be more aware of my surroundings (hence the reason for no headphones). I also have a wide variety- from Christian music to "secular" music and newer music to old school music.
Today's Top Ten (in no particular order and the links go to the youtube video)
1. Natalie Grant- Hurricane
2. Mandisa- Overcomer (this just came out to buy on iTunes within the last couple of weeks)
3. New Kids on the Block- Hangin' Tough (someone told me to hang tough with something and then this song got stuck in my head- sorry dad!)
4. NKOTB- Remix (I Like The)- not a fan of the video but I like the song and it's a good one to run to. Funny story- a friend from church watches Blue Blood and said her teenage daughter wanted to know why the guy from BB was on this video(that would be Donnie Wahlberg) (again, sorry dad)
5. Disciple- Draw the Line (did I redeem myself dad?)
6. Colton Dixon- This is Who I Am (I really do like his songs! I think I mentioned in the last post that I am a big fan)
7. Mandisa- Stronger (always have liked this song)
8. Anthem Lights- Outta My Mind
9. Newsboys- I Am Second
10. Backstreet Boys- In a World Like This (yeah, I know but I heard it when roaming through iTunes one day and liked it- LOL- I like boy bands when can I say?)
So- any new songs on your playlist?