Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Goal setting, life, and a question

I guess I'll start with a question- I am on the hunt for how these graphics are made

I know that there's a text box but what I want to know is what kind of backgrounds and/or program would you use for these?

Life- yeah, life has been a little crazy.  My schedule has been out of routine the last couple of weeks and it looks to be more of the same for the next few weeks.  My desire is to continue to keep my focus and perspective on what I am doing and WHY I am doing it.  Accountability is key for me- I have seen failure and progress, felt joy and pain, and sweated A LOT!  And through it all, I can feel myself getting stronger.  I need to continue that!

Goal setting- working on some goals for 2013- some will be personal, some will be professional, and some will be fitness related.  Any thoughts?

So far:

1) Determine where and what God is leading me to- even if it means CHANGE!


2) to complete 13 races (of any sort) in 2013.  This one is huge for me because this is not something I would have ever considered in the past.  There's even a big race I am considering- do I think I'll run the whole thing- no- but I'll never know if I don't try!  This will mean continued training! 





3) to remember why I am on this journey- I have been given an amazing gift of a body that works and health.  Yes, I have some health issues/considerations but I have the ability to get out there and TRY!




Those are just a few- I am continuing to build on them and would love to hear your thoughts!

No comments: