Sunday, September 2, 2012

3 months later...

Three months ago, on June 9, I wrote this post starting my long journey.  This is a journey that is far from over and even though I see physical changes and know that I have had some emotional changes as well.  I see pictures like this one taken tonight and know that I still have quite a ways to go.  In fact, even though I see the difference and can tell in my clothes, I see this and wonder if I have made any progress at all.  *sigh* I know it's a journey that for me will never end as I will have to work at this the rest of my life.



However, here we are 3 months later, over 14 lbs lighter, emotional issues being dealt with, trying new exercise classes and so much more- and yet, quite honestly, to be where my doctor wants me- I still have about 20 more to go.  So, go I must!


Picture taken: September 2, 2012 in Atlanta, GA after a Braves game

\


Picture taken June 2, 2012 in Sevierville, TN on a hike





 




 

2 comments:

JenMarie said...

Go Tami go!!!

Alicia said...

I know its hard to see the changes in your own body, because we are so hard on ourselves (and we look at ourselves everyday)... but I see an amazing difference in your picture from June to September. Not just in shape, but in the glow from your face. You can do it! Just keep working, it is the small changes that make the difference :)