Sunday, February 24, 2008

Sunday

Well, I decided against going out to eat- as much as I enjoy spending time with my friends my finances are not really at the point where I can go eat where they did. I had the cash but I decided I would eat what I had at home instead. Besides the fact it's healthier for me. I looked online and the rest. only had regular pasta and not whole wheat. Maybe I could campaign for that. I don't understand- restaurants know that there are many people who want to eat healthy and yet they have limited portions available for doing so. Who knows!

Breakfast- 1/2 pb sand. on whole wheat bread, SB cereal bar
Snack- SB cereal bar, 1/2 banana streusel muffin
Lunch- whole wheat pasta with ICBINB and parm. cheese
Snack-
Dinner- leftover whole wheat pasta with a slice of bread

Beverages: as of 11;30= 2 16.9 oz. bottles of water. I also just made some Crystal Light Lemonade in a pitcher to have around.

No comments: