Monday, February 25, 2008

"The tragedy in life doesn't lie in not reaching your goal. The tragedy lies in having no goal to reach."– Benjamin Mays

I got this quote through my email yesterday and thought that it was perfect for this journey and so many others as well. The key is having a goal to reach for- that way you have something to motivate you. It's kind of silly but I have a goal. I have a skirt that I bought before I gained my weight back. It's brand new- still has the tags on it and yesterday, I finally got it on and buttoned. It's still a bit tight because I still have a ways to go but I know that if I can lose 5-10 more pounds that skirt will fit and I'll have reached that goal! Something little but tangible.

Breakfast- yogurt, cereal bar
Lunch- leftover w.w. pasta, carrots, jello
Snack- popcorn (it was a weak moment)
dinner- chicken (cooked in the skillet in olive oil and P.C. Southwestern Seasoning), green beans

beverages= water, water, water, dt. dew.

No comments: