Saturday, February 23, 2008

I really am not a slacker

I have been exercising and eating right (for the most part) but I just haven't been blogging about it.  Tomorrow starts a new week so I'm going to plan on starting again.  Some friends are going to Gondolier after church tomorrow and I need to figure out if I am going to go.  I can get grilled chicken but the sides are not all that great to choose from.  I'll have to peruse the menu a bit more before making any decisions.  I will say that I made it to 500 minutes.  I exercised this morning for 45 minutes which puts my 25 minutes on the plus side.  I have to figure out if I'm going to restart my ticker or just add to it.

ETA- I decided to just add to the ticker- I'll just add 500 minutes everytime I hit the next goal.  I think that my "splurge" will be a couple of crafting markers that are a bit pricier than what I normally would spend.  After my next 500 I'm going to get a new pair of tennis shoes.  I will definitely be due by then!

No comments: