Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Workout Wednsday

Well, I didn't actually get a chance to workout today but I'm going to "try" to get up early in the a.m. and try. I bought 2 Biggest Loser workout dvd's yesterday. Kmart had them on sale for 7.99 so I will give those a try first and let you know what I think. I did find this article and if you are pressed for time then it looks like this would be a good workout if you are pressed for time.

http://health.msn.com/fitness/abs/articlepage.aspx?cp-documentid=100171070

Breakfast- scrambled eggs
Lunch: egg salad, s-f jello, 2% cheddar cheese (SB approved)
Dinner: grilled chicken with mozzarella cheese, green beans
Snacks: peanuts, string cheese
Beverages: 24 ounces Dt. Mtn Dew ( I have a few more bottles to finish), as of 7:45 I have had app. 50 oz. of water and have a 20 oz. bottle in front of me.

I did make an extra piece of chicken and cut it up already and went to the store and got romaine lettuce, spinach, snow peas, broccoli and cucumbers and already prepared a salad for lunch tomorrow. I have morning dut tomoorrow so I need to not take time in the am to get ready.

No comments: