Tuesday, January 8, 2008

WooHoo!

Today was weigh in day and I lost 6.2 lbs but even more than that I feel better. I'm still dealing a bit with hunger at times and know that I am still probably not eating all I shoud but I also know that will come. I'm excited about the 6 pounds because that was the weight that I had gained over the holidays so now that's gone and I feel like I'm finally on my way. Being back at school should help quite a bit because I don't have any breaks from 7:30 until 11:00 and then from 11:30 until 1:40 so that takes quite a bit of 'snacking" time away from me. I'm determined to make time for myself and I think that I am going to go buy one of the index card holder/binders. One of our pastors said that at the office store they have ones with tabs so I am planning on getting a couple of those. One for Bible verses to memorize and the other for inspirational quotes and verses that I can share here in the future. You just never know when you are going to come across one and I would love to have it nearby always.

Breakfast- 2 hardboiled eggs (one with yolk and one without), 8 oz. milk
Lunch- turkey burgers, snow peas, string cheese, s-f jello
snacks- almonds
Dinner- grilled chicken filet without bun
water- 70 oz.

1 comment:

Tracy.H said...

Congrats on the loss! :0)