Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Weigh In Tuesday

I lost another 1.8 pounds which takes me to 11.2 pounds total since January 1. I'm pretty excited about that= slow and steady right? Anyway, I don't really have any thoughts on this but after I share my food log I'm going to include a few of the 100 tips for weight loss. I will include the link in case you want to read them all before I get to it.

Breakfast- Kashi cereal and skim milk
Lunch- SB turkey wraps, jello, fruit (apples, bananas, and grapes)
Snack- 10 raw carrots
snack 2- SB snack bar
Snack 3- SB granola clusters
Dinner- Campbells Chunky Sirloin Burger and veggie soup, 2 slices of bread- 1 with I can't believe it's not butter and 1 with peanut butter
Beverages- 60 plus ounces of water, 8 oz. Cherry coke zero

100 Smartest Diet Tips Ever

I Can Only Handle One Diet Change Right Now. What Should I Do?
1. Add just one fruit or veggie serving daily. Get comfortable with that, then add an extra serving until you reach 8 to 10 a day.

2. Eat at least two servings of a fruit or veggie at every meal.

3. Resolve never to supersize your food portions—unless you want to supersize your clothes.

4. Make eating purposeful, not mindless. Whenever you put food in your mouth, peel it, unwrap it, plate it, and sit. Engage all of the senses in the pleasure of nourishing your body.

5. Start eating a big breakfast. It helps you eat fewer total calories throughout the day.

6. Make sure your plate is half veggies and/or fruit at both lunch and dinner

No comments: