Monday, January 28, 2008

Motivational Monday

I don't really have a quote for today- I found one I want to share but I'm waiting on getting permission from the person who first posted it (although it's not her quote). Just leaving you with some thought-provoking questions. Why am I on this journey? Is it for me or for someone else? What am I trying to accomplish? What are my goals? When do I want to see those goals accomplished? What am I willing to sacrifice to reach these goals? Or, how much of a priority are my goals?

I joined a new gym today. I like the Y but it's very small and doesn't have the motivation for me. I ended up joining a larger gym and paid for three hours of a trainer (all I have to say is that I am in the wrong line of work) so that I can at least get the basics. If I wanted to get the trainer for 6 months I could pay close to 250 for the next three months. I just don't have that and as much as I would love for that to happen the next three months at 88 are already going to be tight (but doable). After that it goes down to 39 but then I also signed up for 3 years. The good thing is that this is a 24/7 gym so I can go when I am able. I meet with the trainer for the first time on Thursday evening at 6 but the lady who did my sign up told me to go ahead and come tomorrow and she'll get me started on a couple of machines.

I also won a free month of meeting with dietician BUT I'm going to check that out because I'm not signing anything! Anyway, just some thoughts I'm leaving with you- weigh in is tomorrow!

ETA:
Breakfast- cherry vanilla lite yogurt, peanut butter and banana on a whole wheat tortilla
Lunch: leftover pot roast and brown rice, fruit, s-f pudding
Snack: SB snack bar
2nd Snack- SB meal bar (this was about 5)
dinner (about 8)- 1/2 cup of oatmeal with cinnamon, 1/2 of peanut butter and s-f jelly on whole wheat bread, s-f pudding
Water: as of 9:20- 60 ounces plus of water

No comments: