Sunday, January 27, 2008

A New Week

Well, according to the scale at church-which I think was figured didn't weigh right- I have lost 2 lbs in 2 weeks. Not great but acceptable. I know last time I lost the weight quickly and obviously it didn't stay off which isn't good. I'm thinking if I go slow and steady this time it will stay off better this time. I don't know-just thinking. I'm trying also to decide about gyms. I like the atmosphere at the Y but the cost and the size (which leads to a lack of available machines) are a deterrant. I can go cheaper at two other gyms and then they are building one right down the road. All 3 of the other are 24/7 gyms. I think what I am going to have to do is make wise use of my time while staying after school. Maybe staying on Fridays to get EVERYTHING ready for the next week so I don't have to come in as early. I need to do some thinking and deciding. If you belong to a national gym please let me know what you think of it.

Also, yesterday here in Knoxville they had the Healthy Living Expo. Lots of door prizes (maybe I'll even win one of the gym memberships) and free stuff. I left with a ton of free tip sheets, thoughts, and ideas that I will be sharing gradually. I also found a website today that had 100 tips so I think I will be sharing them a few at a time! I'll start that tomorrow or Tuesday. Actually I think I'll make that part of Weigh-in Tuesday so that it doesn't interfere with Motivational Monday! Have a great week and I'll see you back here tomorrow!

ETA:
Breakfast- SBLiving Cereal Bar, Peanut butter and bananas on whole wheat low carb tortilla
Snack- SB Living Granola clusters
Lunch- as of 3:30 I haven't eaten yet- I know, I know but I am feeling a bit blah and need to clean up the kitchen before eating
Snack- banana
Dinner- pot roast au jus (Hormel), brown rice
Snack- s-f double chocolate pudding
Beverages- as of 3:30 I have had 30 ounces of water; plus 10 more ounces for 40 ounces; and another 10 for 50 ounces

No comments: