Sunday, January 20, 2008

I'm not a slacker...

I promise! I really am not- the week was so busy that I ran out of time and the blog was the one thing I let go of when I get busy. Thursday I worked and then babysat and didn't get home until close to midnight. Friday night I worked and then went to a Stamp a Stack. Saturday I went to a flea market (lots of walking), went to the Ohio State vs. UT basketball game (lots of fast walking), and then went straight to a friend's house for game night (where I was good and didn't eat the lasagna!). I haven't been exercising like I should and it shows- I'm pretty much staying stagnant but hopefully I can kickstart it this week. It should be a fairly easy week! We only have three days of school so that will help.

Food Log:
Breakfast-SB cereal bar
snack-1/2 (the bottom, skinny half) of a WHOLE grain bagel, dry roasted peanuts
lunch- 2 grilled chicken patties (from McD's), apple dippers (only the apples)
snack-SB peanut butter cookies and then later s-f pudding with cool whip (light)
dinner-
snack

Beverages- water (I'm going to keep a running total as that makes it easier): 10 oz. plus16.9 oz. equals 26.9 oz. as of 4:00.

No comments: