Thursday, September 6, 2007

Short Post

Today is going to be a very short post- I'm exhausted and have a ton of things to do tonight. I'm just going to post my food for the day.

Breakfast- peanut butter and banans on a whole low-carb tortilla
lunch- 1/2 chicken sandwich, s-f jello, apple, granola bar
pm snack- fiber one bar and then two hours later- Special K protein bar and string cheese
dinner- roast beef and whole wheat pasta and one slice of whole wheat break. However, I ate too much- I feel blah right now.

water: 24 oz., plus 15 oz. plus 15 oz. (54 oz.), 20 oz. dt. mtn dew and an 18 oz bottle of Fuze (Strawberry Melon). This is a low carb drink made with water and juice.

It also showed I walked about 2 miles but I'm thinking I walked more but that's what I'll go with.

No comments: