Sunday, September 9, 2007

Weekend off

I decided to take the weekend off from blogging. I forgot my pedometer on Friday and then on Saturday- let's just say I'll need a new pedometer. I put it on Saturday morning and then I walked around the house for a while then went and walked through the post office, walked around my LSS, then Hobby Lobby. I got home and checked it and it was still on 0. Since I don't fly I know that's not right! I'm about over the whole pedometer thing!!!!! I'll try one more but until then I'll just have to guesstimate at about 2 miles per day because that's about my average with a few days that are more. I'm thinking I might try rearranging my LR too so I have a little space to my exercise dvds (it's a very small lr). I'm also having some lower back issues and will be taking a trip to the chiropractor tomorrow. I'm hurting more than I have in a while. I'm not going to record what I have eaten this weekend but I have done pretty good- yesterday wasn't the greatest but I didn't stray too much. Have an excellent Sunday evening and I'll be back tomorrow!

1 comment:

Maria said...

Hi Tami,

I think we all took a weekend off! I took a diet sabatical on Friday and Saturday! We all need a time off!

I know what you mean about the pedometer. I bought a new one and I keep knocking it off my pants. I'm surprised it's not broken yet.

Anyway, hope you have a wonderful week!

Maria