Wednesday, August 15, 2007

"Wonderful" Wednesday

I had a good day "diet" wise but it was an extremely long day- very stressful however, I didn't want any chocolate (I actually had no desire for food but I was hungry if that makes sense)

Breakfast: 2 hard boiled eggs and 2 oz. cheddar cheese, 8 oz. skim milk
AM snack- nothing
Lunch- egg salad with 2 eggs, mustard and a tbs. of miracle whip (I know mustard is odd but I like the bit of flavor it adds), 2 oz. cheese, s-f jello
PM Snack- string cheese and tbs. peanut butter
Dinner: grilled chicken sandwich (meat only) and hamburger patty (no bun but greasy)- McDonald's
Dessert: s-f creamsicle

drink- about 20 oz. of a 24 oz. bottle of diet mtn dew, and I think I hit my 64 oz. of water today!!! I had two bottles at school plus a 32 oz. cup with two bottles in it!

On top of that I apparently did some major walking today. I didn't even realize I walked as much as I did. My pedometer shows 11,500+ steps but I take about 500 off a day since every little move triggers the step. I know that I did a lot of walking- back and forth in the classroom but I didn't realize it was that much. So, I walked about 5.5 miles today! woohoo!!! on top of that- when I weighed myself this morning (yes, I know I just started this on Monday but Wed. is my weighin day) and I have lost 4 pounds since Monday morning. Apparently something I am doing is working and I'm so excited that I have not "cheated". If I can make it for the first two weeks then I can start adding stuff back in.

2 comments:

grandmascraps said...

Keep up the good work. :)

Maria said...

Wow congratulations! I wish I could lose 4 lbs. So, my fat is not budging regardless of what I am doing. Keep up the good work!

Maria