Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Tuesday Update

I ended up walking 3 miles yesterday and 2.5 today. My food choices for today were again, pretty good.

Breakfast- 2 egg omelet (with a little bit of cheese)- woohoo the first omelet I ever made, 8 oz. skim milk
AM snack- again, no break for a morning snack
Lunch- leftover ground beef/hamburger with cheese (no bun), leftover green beans
pm snack- string cheese, scoop of peanut butter
dinner- egg salad (no bun)
dessert- no sugar added creamsicle

Water- 3 16.9 oz. bottles (a little over 50 oz.), 24 oz. dt. mtn dew (I only have 3 more bottles left so I would have to buy a cup at the store and I try to drink it at lunch so that I'm not up half the night. However, tonight some friends went to Z-Mex and I was going to an SU technique class with them so I went but didn't eat- I did get a 32 oz. diet pepsi. I still may get my 4th bottle of water down today (as long as I can get dt. pepsi finished- still working on it. Have a good one everyone!

No comments: