Saturday, August 18, 2007

Strange Saturday!

Well, today was a very strange day. I went to Wal-Mart early this morning (around 7:45/8:00) because my batteries in my digital camera died. I needed to take some pics of some cards and to have it for the day at the park. I wore my new pedometer and I decided to test it against my old one to see if there was any difference. Well, there was for a while but then the new one does not keep accurate count. I know this because it said I only walked 2000 steps from when I put it on to when i came home. I walked all over that park today- there's no way it was only 2000 steps- especially since it said I had 1600 when I got to the park (which was also not right). Needless to say that pedometer is heading back to Target and I guess I'll have to break down and buy a more expensive one that 4.99.

Breakfast- scrambled egg, sausage patty
am snack- peanuts
lunch- 2 hamburger patties, hot dog (no bun, no condiments)
pm snack- 1 tbs. peanut butter
dinner- 2 egg omelet with cheese, 1 tbs. peanut butter

No veggies today- I need to up that tomorrow. I'll probably try to get a salad tomorrow or only eat veggies for lunch. The bad thing- payday isn't until Friday and I don't really have the money to go out and buy some more food. I'm almost 1 week through my 2 weeks of phase one.

ETA: I forgot to mention the water intake. I'm going to go through this bottle by bottle because I can't remember exactly how many I had. I started out with a 10 oz. bottle, 2 16.9 oz. bottles (all before 11:00 am), another 16.9 oz. bottle, , an 8 oz. bottle and another 16.9 oz. bottle. I think that's it (but there could possibly be one more bottle in there) so right now that equals 85.6 oz. Wow- I guess when you are out in the heat it's easy to drink it up!

1 comment:

Tracy.H said...

I hear ya on the pedometers. I have had many in the past all of them either free or very cheap. They always seem to break down quickly. Today I bought one a little more expensive($15) at Walmart. I will let you know how it goes. :0)