Friday, August 17, 2007

Friday at last!!

Hallelujah it's Friday! It's been an extremely long week- I'm so glad it's over. However, tomorrow I get to spend all day at the park with kids- the same kids I was so glad to send out the door today. Don't get me wrong- I LOVE my job- it's just very stressful and time consuming. On top of that I have work at home to do this weekend and refuse to do it tonight. I do think I figured out one of the reasons I am so tired- I don't think I'm eating enough veggies- it's just hard in the time I have to eat lunch to eat many veggies. I also know that I am not really working like I should. However, next week the only day I will maybe get to leave work early is Friday. I have meetings Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday afternoons. I also didn't do much walking today- I feel like I walked more than or about the same as yesterday but for some reason there weren't as many steps on the pedometer. I did buy a new one because mine that I have been using was a "freebie" so I don't know if that may have been the issue.

Breakfast- 8 oz. skim milk, 2 hard boiled eggs, 1 slice of 2% cheese
am snack- nothing
lunch- 1 1/2 grilled chicken breasts, s-f jello, 1 slice of 2% cheese
pm snack- string cheese, 2 tbs. peanut butter
dinner- 1 egg and 1 sausage patty with cheese
dessert- 2 nsa creamsicles

Beverages: this morning 22 oz. of water, this afternoon 2 16.9 bottles of water, 24 oz. botle of dt. mtn. dew (the last one)

As of right now the steps for today are only about 4000 which is only 2 miles (I don't know what's up with that). I'll be updating the mileage meter (and I'm not going to keep track of them the rest of the evening).

No comments: