Sunday, August 19, 2007

Freebie Sunday

Well, I have decided that Sundays are going to be freebie days (at least until it cools down). That doesn't mean I'm going to eat what I want (I still will follow South Beach) but it means I'll take a break from the pedometer. I just don't walk a lot on Sundays because I do a lot of computer work and school work on that day and I pretty much go to church and then come home for the day. On that note- until now I have not been too hungry today- I never really ate lunch but I'm going to go fix some green beans for dinner. Have a great evening and I'll see you tomorrow evening!

2 comments:

Maria said...

It's a good idea to have a freebie day! I have one. Monday is suppose to be my freebie day but I decided not to designate a particular day. . .I rather keep my options open.

Hope you have a wonderful week!!

Maria

Tracy.H said...

I agree...I had a free day when I was doing WW and it worked for me. :0)