Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Tuesday's Tip

Tuesday will be tip day! I just got up and need to get on the scale but Wednesday is reporting day so I may wait until tomorrow. It's not been the best week eating wise- my parents are in town and we have gone places to eat that i normally don't go on my own. So, I'm going to base my tip on that- if you know ahead of time where you will be eating (I haven't known) call ahead or check out their website to see what is available for your particular diet. For example- I will have to follow South Beach. I like carbs so much but they end up on my hips. I followed S.B. two years ago and lost 30 pounds (have gained every single one of them back too) because of the food and exercise choices I made. So, i would go online and look at the menu to see what was available to order so I knew ahead of time what I would have. If you go to the places that give you bread (and you're with someone who eats it) as them to only bring enough for your companions and leave one out. Have a terrific Tuesday!

1 comment:

Maria said...

Great tip Tami!! Fortunately, most places serve some sort of fish or seafood dish so I don't really have to think about what the restraunts have that I would like to eat and is still healthy. If all fails, I can eat a grilled chicken salad. I'm not following a specific plan right now. . .my goal is just to eat less and eat healthier food so eating outis easier for me.

Have a great day!

Maria