Sunday, January 29, 2017

Just Breathe

This past week I have been running 100 miles per hour- with zumba at the gym, hundredth day of school activities, running club, chiropractor, going to watch a basketball game for a young man from church, working out at the gym, hosting a LuLaRoe pop up and various other odds and ends (like weird weather) I was running on empty by the end of the week.  I heard this song on the radio a few weeks ago and forgot about it until today when I was browsing on youtube and it showed up on one of the sidebars.

found here

I took another listen and keep going back to Matthew 11:28-30 and how in the midst of chaos, in the midst of "busyness" I am called to just breathe- breathe in Him- day in and day out.

2 comments:

Bill (cycleguy) said...

Finding time to just breathe is sometimes the hardest thing on the planet to do. We think we got it then something crowds it out. I'm glad you recognize it and plan to make the necessary changes. Hint hint. :)

Martha Jane Orlando said...

We definitely can't afford to get so busy that we fail to pause and simply breathe in God's presence. I love this song, too, Tami!
Blessings!