Saturday, May 24, 2014

Pure Lyft Review

*I was sent this product to review.  I received no monetary compensation and was not asked to provide a favorable review- all opinions are mine.

Through being a Sweat Pink Ambassador I have had the opportunity to try and review various products.  The most recent is a product called Pure Lyft.  The website identifies Pure Lyft as a clean caffeine.  It's made from the Green Coffee Bean extract and has 0 calories and no artificial flavors, sweeteners, or preservatives.


Pros:
- It was easy to use- you take the label off, stick it in the drink and stir
- It came in a pack of 2 (but there's a con with this too)
- One of the statements is that it leads to vibrant alertness- or that if you are looking to ease off the sodas to replace it with the Pure Lyft.  I will say that on the two days that I used this I didn't want a soda in the morning and I seemed to have a bit more energy.
-a slight taste that I experienced (but was not overwhelming)


Cons:
- The pack of 2 is 5.99
-The package is not resealable (this would be HUGE in my opinion)


Overall- it was really hard for me to form a valid opinion with just the two samples.  I think I would need to try it over a 2-3 week period and see if there was a noticeable difference.  As with anything I think it's all about consistency.  I might give a larger pack a try in the future.

If you would like to connect with Pure Lyft you can find them:
Facebook
Twitter


No comments: