Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Fun Times

Amy over at Coffee, Scarves, and Running Shoes (and bonus, she is local to me so hopefully will get the chance to meet her in person one of these days) nominated me for a Liebster Award- it's just a fun little award where I answer questions so you can get to know me better- so here goes:

1. If there was a movie made based on your life, who would play you and why?

I honestly don't know.  I would want it to be someone like Meg Ryan.  She's quirky and fun and could easily play all the facets of my life.

2. What was the last thing you Googled?
Let's see the last thing I googled on my computer was to pull up the Merriam Webster Dictionary.  On my iPad it was either the Knoxville Track Club website (to look for races) or the score of the Nationals/Marlins game on Saturday night (it got rained out)

 3. What is one of your guilty pleasures?
I guess it would be watching tv- Braves baseball, Biggest Loser, and Criminal Minds (on Mondays- reruns).  Food wise it would be white chocolate m&m's

4. What is something you know now that you wish you knew "then?"
That the future isn't as scary as it appears and that Romans 8:28 is not complete without verses 29 and 30.

5. What do you consider to be one of your greatest accomplishments?
Completing the two half marathons and signing up for the Knoxville one again. 

6. What is one thing not many people know about you?
That I originally planned on being an athletic trainer or something in sports (radio/tv) but ended up at Johnson University in Knoxville (was Johnson Bible College when I went there).  I only planned on going a year but God's call on my heart won out and I eventually transferred to the education program.

7. If you could wave a magic wand and change one thing about your life, would you? What would it be?
You know- gut reaction is yes, of course (and that would be past relationships) However, when I look at my life- I am who I am based on those things happening so my answer would have to be no!

8. What is your favorite Disney movie?
Hands down- Beauty and the Beast! 

9. What is something you've never done, but would like to try?
Run/walk a marathon- someday!

10. Where is your favorite place to be?
I would have to say- probably not where I am right now.  I love TN, love my friends but my favorite place to be would have to be with my family.

11. What is your favorite blog post you've written?
My favorite post I have written (well, I have a few but this was one of my faves) is Beautiful.  I like to reread it to remind myself every now and then.

As part of the Liebster process, I'm nominating 11 more blogs for this award. Should you so choose to participate, here's what you should do:

Rules:

  1. You must link back to the person who nominated you.
  2. You must answer the 11 questions given to you by your nominator.
  3. You must pick 11 bloggers, each with under 200 subscribers, to be nominated for the award.
  4. You must come up with 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
  5. You must go to their blogs and notify your nominees.
I'm going to be honest- I don't have 11 specific people so I nominate ALL of my readers- complete this- link it up in the comments and I just want you to answer these same questions!  I "stole" them from Amy and I think they are great ones!

No comments: