Saturday, March 2, 2013

March Goals

I have been thinking about my goals for the month of March and I finally think I have fine tuned them.  The first two are going to be the same as my February goals so here goes:


1. Have lights OFF by 10:30 during the week/weeknights.  I am up by 4:30 every day so I need to make sure I am getting enough sleep!

2. Have at least one day a week of strength training (this could be through the wii, kettlebell, or at the gym- but one day at week minimum)

3. My nutrition goal- to have only one soda a week if any, to cut out my fried foods down to one day a week (if at all- I like my CFA and Bojangles- so if I can stay away from those I am good).


4. Run 75 miles in the month of March (that seems like so much but I know that in prep for the marathon it's really not)- and I am already 3.1 into it :)






Not much else today- just wanted to put these out there and make them public- would appreciate the accountability...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

These are wonderful goals for the month love! I know you can achieve them :)

jillconyers said...

Great goals! The miles add up so quickly over a month. 75? No problem :)

LetsTalkAndWalk said...

great goals tami! up at 4:30? wow! very impressive.

Suz and Allan said...

Good luck with your goals for this month!