Monday, January 28, 2013

Motivation for Monday

Yep, it's Monday- I have been blessed to have some short work weeks these last few weeks and thankfully have used most of that time for the good- getting work done, exercising, and other odds and ends around the house (still couldn't have used it better but we are getting there).  Anyway, to start your week off I wanted to share a few pins that I have found that just really spoke to me.

This first one- speaks volumes.  Too often we put ourselves (or others) down.  Take into account the impact your words can have on someone- even yourself.  Rest in the fact that God created you who you are and while you may not be using your body to His glory... YET, it doesn't mean that it's too late.  If you are still breathing, you are still able to make a change.  :)  Encourage someone today!


This next one- I know my dad will like the picture- just a reminder that regardless of our circumstances if we want results- we HAVE to put in the time it takes to get there.  It didn't come on overnight- it won't come off overnight!





And this last one:
it goes back to the first one- same concept- You ARE beautiful!  This is one of those things that if you tell yourself enough- you will start to believe it.  We are created in His image- how much more beautiful can that be?  Are there days when you feel less than beautiful- yes, of course- I deal with it all the time- but again, I keep coming back to the fact I am made in HIS image- and He saw the creation of man and woman as VERY good while everything else was "just"(my addition) good.  Want to know more- feel free to shoot me an email and I'll be glad to chat with you!




Oh, and one last thing- this is going to be the workout I will be doing during Biggest Loser tonight- I made it up myself and can't wait to try it out.  What I think I'll actually be doing is making note of it and then Tuesday evening this will be my workout.  Just depends on the timing :) What do you think?  Feel free to share or pin!


8 comments:

Bill (cycleguy) said...

You're right. I do love the picture. also like the saying. Is there a way to get a copy of it? But dang it! (how's that for strong language) how in the world are old eyes supposed to see that workout? :) Have a good day and a great week honey. Love you much.

Unknown said...

I love all of these, especially that third one :). Thank you for sharing!

Coach Jen said...

Great sayings, love them all especially the 2nd one :)

Alicia said...

First of all, your post speaks volumes for me today. Thank you - I needed it!

Secondly, I LOVE YOUR BIGGEST LOSER WORKOUT! It's like the old drinking games we used to do for movies and shows... except this is way healthier, obviously :) For the first time I'm going to workout during Biggest Loser tonight. Trying to get the motivation to run, but might end up doing some type of treadmill interval workout. We'll see!

Tami Grandi said...

Dad- I will check on the picture. if you click on the picture it will make it bigger :)

Tami Grandi said...

Caitlin- thanks for stopping by! I like that third one

Tami Grandi said...

MM- I thought so to- thanks for stopping by!

Tami Grandi said...

Alicia- it's funny- we have never met but our posts seem to be somewhat in tune with each other these last few :) Thanks for your thoughts on the BL workout- I will have to take your word on the drinking games- I am not, nor ever have been a drinker :)