Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Clean Slate

Yep, it's back to school time.  I am a teacher and started back today with some inservice time.  The students start next week.  While I have thoroughly enjoyed my summer I always look forward to the beginning of the new school year.  It's a clean slate and I look at all I did the year before and work to make it even better.  It's kind of like that with the healthy living- the eating and the exercising.  Each day has to be taken in the moment.  You need to plan but at the same time be flexible to adjust for life.  My big thing (besides the accountability- which I addressed earlier) will be the eating so I'm asking for you to share your favorite easy and healthy recipes.  They can be quick, slow cooker, breakfast, lunch, dinner, etc.  Whatever your favorite recipe is I want to hear it! 

Also- if there are any favorite exercise/workout apps that you enjoy?

No comments: