Saturday, July 14, 2012

Focus on How Far...

Now this could go two ways- but rather than me saying it I'll just post the picture that I have in front of me while I am running on the treadmill.  Actually, a little secret- I found some of my favorite motivational pins from pinterest and printed them out and now I have them taped up over top of my sliding glass door (which is what I stare at while I am running).  I'll share others of them as time goes by but the one I am sharing today is the one I just kept coming back to it over and over again. 



In the past once I stop showing progress I have given up because I look ahead and it's like I am looking down a huge, long and winding road that appears to have no end- but this is one time where it's okay to look back- to see where I started and all the starts and stops along the way that has brought me to where I am now. 

So- DON'T STOP!!!  Even when you aren't seeing what you want to see!





3 comments:

Dani said...

I do the EXACT SAME THING!!!!
Pinterest quotes are my main motivation....Keep up the good work! We can do this!!!
xoxo
dani
www.thatfitnesschic.blogspot.com

Mia @ The Chronicles of Chaos said...

Hi there, I found your blog through the Blog Hop. I love this advice, it's often so hard to stay on track with exercise with our busy lives. I know I've had many starts and stops in my life as well. Great blog, I can't wait to read more!

Dash Interiors said...

LOVE this quote!