Thursday, February 12, 2009

I've been busy

with school, life, trying to eat healthy, and exercising regularly so I haven't posted much.  But, I will say that I have been working my tail off.  It's a bit frustrating- my clothes are looser, I can tell I have lost weight (inches?), others have told me they can tell and yet, the scale seems STUCK!!!  Very, very, very frustrating.  I'm going to keep at it though and something will give!  I'm also going to make more of an effort to record my food intake (both here and sparkpeople).  I think that may be part of my issue.  In fact, after watching The Biggest Loser this week and seeing how not eating the complex carbs was affecting the father-son team made me do some thinking.  So, I'm going to start with recording my food and go from there!

No comments: