Sunday, November 2, 2008

Still Around- I promise!

I'm still here- have been exercising and trying to watch what I eat- unfortunately the pounds are not going down as quickly as I want them to.  Oh well, it will come- I need to kick it up a notch!

I did fix a yummy lunch today based on a dinner I had at church on Wednesday.  I made it a little more SB friendly.

Pizza Pasta
Whole Wheat pasta
1 jar of pizza sauce
1/2 jar of spaghetti sauce (thought it was more pizza sauce but found out it was spaghetti sauce)
1/2 block of Mozzarella cheese
1 serving (about 20 pieces) of turkey pepperoni

Make pasta and then pour cooked pasta and all other ingredients mixing them together.  Put cheese all over the top (you can mix it up but I didn't).  Bake at 350 for about 20-25 minutes until cheese is melted and it's warmed through.
YUMMY!

No comments: