Saturday, November 8, 2008

Review

Oh my goodness- just giving a review of the Jillian Michaels The 30 Day Shred dvd workout!

I borrowed this from a friend (and ordered my own copy this afternoon) because I did level 1 last night.  I worked harder then I have in a LONG time (and I did a hard step class on Tuesday also). I highly recommend this workout because she's encouraging you through it and has modifications for those who need modifications.  Obviously I thought highly of it since I ordered it :)

Let me know your thoughts on this!

2 comments:

grandmascraps said...

Hey Tami, I am still here too. Working my way through the Beck diet Solution. Trying to get my mind thinking like a thin person. I know how to lose weight I just need to put all the ingredients together, diet, exercise and motivation. I am not giving up.. I have lost about 15 pounds since the end of Aug, but I have hit a slow down, so I am working on reving up my metabolism, with harder exercise.

stampersim said...

Hi Tami,
I'm visiting your blog for the first time after you commented on mine and i love how you list your food. I like to see ideas from other people. Food is the hardest part for me. I have the exercise down, but if I could just stop stuffing my face with bad food, and eat healthy for a change I might lose the rest of my weight.