Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Still with it

I'm sticking with the SB- it's so hot though that I don't want to eat much so I'm afraid that when I go to add back in foods it will be a step backwards.  I'm still struggling with the exercise portion.  I just have to know that when I get back into my daily routine I will start going back to the gym.  I am housesitting right now and they have an awesome treadmill BUT I have only used it once.  I need to get my rear in gear and get out of bed in the a.m. so that I can use it.  The one good thing is that I have been working at school and doing quite a bit of lifting and pushing and pulling so that has helped some.  I start Phase 2 on Monday!  Which just happens to be our first day back to school.

1 comment:

grandmascraps said...

hey Tami Good to see you are sticking with it. I have done better with the exercise portion. I joined a gym and go three times a week. I need to work on the diet portion. I got out my SB book tonight and I am going to start iot tomorrow. Pahse l here I come!
Gail