Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Tagged

Before I fill out the Tag (from Gail) I went back and checked out my previous post with my first cholesterol level- it was 226. That's pretty good progress! Woohoo!!!

Anyway, here's the tag:

Tagged
There is a new tag game going on in blogland.Here goes...


Four places I have lived.
1. Terre Haute, IN
2. Knoxville, TN
3. St. Petersburg, FL
4. Akron, OH (where I was born)

Four places I have been on vacation.
1. Seattle, WA
2. Pittsburgh, PA
3. Athens, Greece
4. Timisoara, Romania


Four of my favorite foods.
1. Grilled Chicken
2. Fruit
3. Green Beans
4. Potatoes (only I'm not supposed to eat them!)

Four places I would rather be right now.
1. Greece
2. Romania
3. Indiana (with my parents)
4. Ohio (with my nephew)

Four friends most likely to respond.
I don't know- Heather (Stampin' the Details), Kristina (Balance), Toni (Stampin Diva), Tami (Broken4Him)

This is actually a fun tag because it is a way to get know a bit more about those who you tag!

No comments: