Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Tuesday

Well, I took the article to school in case I had time and I completely forgot to bring it home so it will have to wait until tomorrow.

I did however walk at school (not as much as yesterday though). I only walked 2.6 miles today (I really don't know why it was different- I felt like I walked as much as yesterday. Who knows.

breakfast- 1/2 pb sandwich on whole wheat bread and sb cereal bar
lunch- egg salad with mayo and mustard, apple, s-f jello
pm snack-Curves granola bar
dinner- leftover roast beef (3 slices) with 1 tbs. gravy and 1 cup Brown Rice, string cheese

Water- 32 oz. plus another app 33 oz. is 65 oz plus 24 oz. dt mtn. dew

Tomorrow is weigh-in day but I'm supposed to be starting my cycle tomorrow so we will see how that goes. I did turn down brownies and chocolate candy today. Actually I didn't even crave it!

2 comments:

Maria said...

Hi Tami,

I don't weigh myself when I start my cycle. I sometimes gain up to 5 lbs. Congratulations on turning down the brownies and chocolate candy!! They can be quite tempting!!

Maria

grandmascraps said...

Hey Tami, South Beach seems to be working great for you, I love when the cravings go away, just goes to show you how addicted to sweets we are. Keep up the good work. :) Gail