Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Not Good

Well, I'll make this brief and to the point. I have to go finish planning for our half day of school tomorrow. When I weighed myself this morning I had gained back the pound I lost last week. I wasn't really too surprised- I could kind of tell. My water drinking is definitely picking up though- I can tell that difference already. Monday I'm hoping to get into the routine of things again.

Also- on my last post I said those who were on the challenge with me- I actually meant those who were on this journey with me. If you are reading this because you are on the way to a healthier life please email me at the address in the post below with your snail mail. Thanks!

1 comment:

grandmascraps said...

Hang in there Tami, You are not alone. Keep drinking the water and try to get a little exercise in. When do your classes start full time? I remember the excitement of the first day of school. All those sweet faces. Have fun tomorrow. Gail