Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Tuesday's Tip

My tip today will be very brief as I have to leave for training in about an hour and I have a few things to do before then. I have found it very easy to eat healthy snacks (and I wish I could say I did this all the time) when I have them already prepared. Meaning, if I get fresh fruits or veggies I can go ahead and cut them up and put them in containers. I also don't buy bagged cheese. I buy the blocks and I have cheese grater from Pampered Chef and if I have a need for cheese I shred a little extra so that I can add it to a wrap, or eggs, or whatever else I might need it for. Have a terrific Tuesday and I can't wait to share tomorrow!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Cheese tip! TFS!

Maria said...

Great tip! You're right, it's easier to eat something that's already prepared.

Maria