Thursday, July 19, 2007

Blech!

I hate being sick. I woke up yesterday with a scratchy throat but figured it was weather related. Well, I guess I was wrong. It progressed on Wednesday into a dry cough and then Thursday I was achy and had a headache. It took me forever to do anything and I had two naps. As the day progressed I was a bit dizzy and then ended up running a low grade temp- it hovered between 100 and 100.9 for a while. For me anything over 97 is a temp. Being sick just takes away my appetite yet I know that's when i need to eat something so I made myself eat some chicken noodle soup. It's about 7:45 and I'm feeling a little bit better so we'll see how the rest of the night and tomorrow go. I didn't get much done today for moving because of how I felt. I have to work tomorrow so I have to feel better!

2 comments:

Maria said...

I'm sorry that you're sick. I hope you feel better soon!

Maria

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better sonn! Found your blog through a comment on Tracy's blog. Good luck with the weightloss. I will be back to see how you are doing.
Kim