My goals were:
- exercise consistently- I exercised HARD 4 days and then one day was a little lighter with just lots of moving around so while it wasn't hard 5 days I did get my five days in.
- drink more water- water only 3 out of 7 days- I can check this one off.
- to get to bed before 10:30 on work nights. I did this also!
My goals for this coming week:
- exercise consistently- 5 out of 7 days
- drink more water- water only 4 out of 7 days (upping this by one)
- make more healthy eating habits (this is going to be a variety- more fruits and veggies, less sugar and fried foods, etc) for 5 out of 7 days (I usually do okay with this but I NEED to cut down on the sugar part of it!
I found this website yesterday (someone else linked me up to it with their Boston fund shirt) and in the process found the following shirt. Seeing as this has been my "mantra" all year and throughout this journey I think I might have to get this shirt as I come up on the year "anniversary" of my journey:
or there's this one:
Life has taken me on lots of twists and turns and I have taken the hard road at times but through it all God has been there so I am trying to figure out He wants me to use this journey. I know that He has provided for my dream to happen but what is there beyond that- so I would love to ask you to join me in praying that things become clear and that He shows me exactly what He wants me to do.