Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Workout Wednesday

Well, I did it- I actually got up and worked out this morning. I used the BL cardio dvd again and it didn't seem quite so bad today. In fact, I believe I'm going to go get a little bit heavier weights (right now I have 2 lb) to use with it. I'm not quite ready to move to level 2 or anything though! I'm going to review the BL Power Sculpt DVD. I did this one day last week and it's a good one for those non-cardio days. Not a lot of jumping around in it because it focuses on sculpting the muscles and building them up. You do use the weights but not as often as in the other one. I will definitely be using it again on those off days. I did get a dvd in the mail today that was a trial dvd. It's a Prevention one and it's Dance Yourself Thin. That should be interesting because I'm NOT a dancer but I thought I could use it for the free trial and see if I would use it enough to justify paying for it. I do have several other DVD's and videos that I have used before and will use again just to review so that others can see what is out there. If you have any questions please feel free to let me know!

No comments: