Monday, September 3, 2007

I'm back!

I'm back home-finally! I had a good visit with my sister and b-i-l (and of course my nephew). However, I did okay on parts of the weekend and not so good on others. I definitely didn't drink the water that I should have.

Friday I had ceral bar and cheese for breakfast
am snack- curves granola bar
lunch- 1/2 turkey sandwich, s-f pudding, grapes
pm snack- curves bar
dinner- grilled chicken filet and 8 piece chicken nuggets (Chick-fil-a)

Saturday
breakfast- SB meal bar
lunch- grilled chicken filet and fruit cup
pm snack- ??
dinner- mini ravioli

Sunday
breakfast- SB cereal bar
am snack- Fiber One granola bar
lunch- grilled chicken filet and side salad with ranch dressing
pm snack- Fiber One granola bar
dinner- SB turkey and bacon club wraps

Monday-
breakfast- SB cereal bar
lunch- 4 piece chicken nuggets and apples (McD)
snack- peanuts
dinner- grilled chicken with mozzarella cheese and 1 cup brown rice with I Can't Believe It's Not Butter and cheddar cheese
dessert- creamsicles

I can tell I haven't been drinking my water- ugh! On Sunday, my sister and I took my nephew to the Columbus Zoo and I figured out the trick to the pedometer. It says to put it where the crease in the pants would be but that doesn't work- I realized it needs to be on the side of the leg and then it will give a more accurate count. The whole zoo itself is 2.2 miles and that doesn't include any other walking I did so I estimated (I didn't get a good read because of not having it in the right spot) at 3 miles. Plus, I had 1 mile today (even with traveling).plus at least a mile on Saturday. I'll post step 4 tomorrow (I'm exhausted from traveling back today and I'm not sure how much longer I can keep my eyes open). I will post it tomorrow though! Have a great evening!

1 comment:

Maria said...

Welcome back Tami! Sounds as if you had a great time visiting your sister.

Is walking getting easier for you? I found that after a few weeks, walking has become so much easier to the point where I actually enjoy it.

Hope you are having a wonderful labor day!

Maria