Sunday, August 26, 2007

Sunday

Another "lazy" Sunday. I love Sundays. At church this morning the sermon as well as my ABF (Adult Bible Fellowship- aka Sunday School) were hand in hand and go along with the Wed. night class that I am taking. Our "theme" for the church is Love God, Love People, Impact the World. It was quite possibly one of the best sermons I have ever heard our pastor preach. The last 6 months have been packed with these types of sermons- he's gotten better and better! Anyway, on to other stuff.

Breakfast- egg and sausage
am snack- about 1/2 ounce of almonds
lunch- leftover from last night's dinner
pm snack- 1 tbs. peanut butter and a slice of cheese
dinner- as of now I haven't eaten yet

water- 60 ounces (as of right now), and a 24 oz. bottle of dt. mtn. dew

I also went to Joann's (to semi-return something) and then walked around Wal-Mart to get the rest of my groceries. I buy my "fresh" stuff at Kroger and my frozen and refrigerated stuff at wm (since it's cheaper). Other than that not much walking but again Sunday is my free day. (I didn't record yesterday's because I didn't get the pedometer until then). Hope you all have had an excellent Sunday- throughout the coming week I'm going to share bits and pieces of an article that I read today. It was very interesting and based on "training your body to make it through cravings" and how to determine if you are really hungry.

2 comments:

Maria said...

Hi Tami
How are you doing this Sunday! Hope all is well.

Aimeslee wants to be part of our weight loss blog roll. She recently started a weight loss blog site. She's really nice and I love reading her blog sites. She articulates her feelings very well and her blogs are fun to read.

Her crafting blog site is [art]farts smell good -http://artsyamateur.blogspot.com/

Her weight loss blog site is Aimes' Best Life - http://aimesbestlife.blogspot.com/

If you care to, please add her to your blog roll.

Maria

Maria said...

I look forward to your article. I love reading tips to help me figure out the best way to do things. They really help!!

Maria